Monday, February 13, 2012

And Baby Makes 3...



Three grandchildren that is. Yes, we're expecting our 3rd grand baby in October. October 9th to be exact (or close to it). My birthday is October 6 (along with my twinsy) and it would be nice to have the new youngin' then but my Granny's birthday was October 9th so that would be even more special.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on the progress of Baby X or Y throughout the next seven or eight months. And this family does photo shoots of the belly bump so fair warning :)

Until next time...
Y'all Come Back Ya Hear!

7 comments:

  1. The girls and I were looking at the calendar. You said he might take it a week early. That would be around their birthdays. And, they wanted to know what this one is going to be called. We had Peanut and Cashew. We vote for Almond...LOL. Congrats, Grammy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an exciting time in your familyt. I hear that having Grandkids is a fantastic experience. I can hardly wait until it's my turn - I have two girls, but we have to have two weddings first ;-)Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete